Are you a young Rwandan or foreign citizen living in Rwanda between 18 and 30?
Are you already dreaming and having a purpose you represent that won’t just benefit you but also develop your society and Rwanda in general?
Here is an opportunity for you!!
Purpose Rwanda is interested in you and would like to partner with you in developing and supporting your purpose to grow as we collectively socioeconomically develop our nation and beyond.
Purpose Rwanda is a capacity building and psychosocial nonprofit organization (No 151/RGB/NGO/LP/10/2017) whose mission is to build Purposeful, Positive and Addiction free generation towards self–sustainability and socioeconomic transformation among the citizenry.
Through Purpose Rwanda’s strategic area of PURPOSE DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT, We Develop
Purposes among our target groups and support them through the realization level to commissioning.
In doing so, Purpose Rwanda commits to building skills among the youth who are passionate about society development through their Purposes.
Annually, Purpose Rwanda identifies, develops, connects and commissions outstanding purposes in the fields of,
- · Social work and community development
- · IT and Innovation
- · Business and Entrepreneurship
- · Leadership
- · Law and Justice
- · Poetry and Literature
- · Arts
- · In a new idea
Benefits of Applying to this program.
Besides the core training package guided by a well–tailored curriculum for the selected Purposeful Agents of transformation, Purpose Rwanda will take through the selected Purposeful Agents of transformation in various Purpose Development phases including but not limited to,
• Purpose discovery phase • Project writing for outstanding purposes • Connecting the selected Purposes Agents to the rightful institutions, partners and funders • Monitoring purpose growth and progress • Deployments to society intended for development • Evaluation and monitoring of impact.
Do you have a burning Purpose that you want to see come out?
Do you have a burning Purpose that can transform more than 10 people around you?
Share your purpose with Purpose Rwanda TODAY by following the details below and stand a chance of being selected for training, partnership and guidance.
- 1. Write and submit your purpose as a PROJECT, involving the following steps
- Name of the Project/PURPOSE
- Mission and Objectives of the Project
- Target group/beneficiaries
- Operational plan
- Impact assessment
- Commencement of the project (Time frame)
- Evaluation tools
- Mention Potential partners besides Purpose Rwanda
- Show how your project is going to contribute in the fight against addictions in its operational area.2. HOW TO APPLY:
If you are motivated to submit your project to Purpose Rwanda, kindly visit www.purposerwand.org for more information about Purpose Rwanda.
Address your project to the Executive Director, Purpose Rwanda. Please attach your Identity card copy, CV, and a motivation addressed to the Executive Director showcasing why you think your purpose/project should be considered. (THE PROBLEM YOUR PROJECT SEEKS TO SOLVE OR YOUR IDEA THAT SEEKS TO PROVIDE A CERTAIN SERVICE)
All projects should be sent to: email@example.com or be submitted in hard copies at Purpose Rwanda offices Closing Date for Applications is Wednesday, 6th February 2019, 4h00 pm.
- · Any submitted project without all or any of the above requirements will not be considered;
- · Application materials will not be returned;
- · Please note that only short–listed projects meeting the required qualifications will be contacted
- · The successful purposeful agents of transformation will be mentored, trained, present their projects to a bigger audience and Purpose Rwanda will partner with them to ensure their projects come into life.
Ag. Executive Director